Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Mad For Garlic (Part II)



I really enjoyed eating at Mad For Garlic the last time so when I saw that they had a voucher available on Deal.com.sg, I went ahead and bought it. But I have to say this about the voucher, it wasn't really worth the money. It was a $30 value voucher that I bought for $15. On the voucher it was stated that no minimum purchase was required but when I tried to use it, the waitress told me that I had to order at least 2 food items. Son, I am disappoint.

But it all turned out good in the end as I ended up ordering the Anchovy Cream Garlic Fondue instead of only the Garlic Snowing Pizza and drinks as I originally planned.


Refreshing Yujaade.

Apologies for shitty cell phone pic.


This was absolutely delicious, I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. Very thick, creamy and flavorful but could be greatly improved if they weren't so stingy with the amount for dipping! The dish was so shallow, it looked more like the things you use to put scented oils! I prefer fondues where you can stick the whole dipping item in and coat it all the way. So don't go crazy with the sauce on your first dip or you'll end up eating the lightly toasted garlic bread by itself towards the end.

And one tip, let the tiny candle warm up the fondue a little before eating, it tastes even more delicious then!

2 comments:

  1. The bread looks superb, very crunchy and wonderful to be dipped in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it was really good, I really wish they were more generous with the dipping sauce.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter