Wednesday, August 17, 2011

40 Hands



Place was pretty packed even though we were there at 3pm on a Tuesday afternoon.


Latte ($5)
Iced Mocha ($8)


I liked the latte but thought $8 was a bit much for the iced mocha as it didn't taste especially good and honestly, I would rather have a frappe at Starbucks for that price. I noticed that most people were having the hot drinks rather than the iced ones despite it being a very hot day, so I guess the hot drinks are better?


The famed tau sar pau.
$2.50

Now I don't know about it being the best tau sar pau in Singapore but it certainly is the most expensive one at $2.50. But it did taste pretty good, the skin was very nice and soft and thinner than the ones you usually find on such buns.

Service was very warm and friendly though and sitting there over a coffee is certainly a nice way to pass time so I would definitely return to try some other items.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter