Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Heart Bistro @ Palais Renaissance




Went to try out Heart Bistro's Hi!Tea Platter as there was a 1-for-1 promo for DBS/POSB card members (till 31 August).


Tea in a heart shaped cup. The tea was kinda meh but I'm a sucker for nice presentation.


The platter consisted of a mushroom quiche, 2 small sandwiches, chicken and tuna, banana cake and a brownie. Really enjoyed this as it had 2 of my favourite things, mushrooms and bananas! Mushroom quiche was great and I liked the sandwiches as well as the bread was toasted till slightly crunchy. Banana cake was good but the brownie was a bit dry for me.

Bill came up to $25 for 2 people, a pretty good deal if you ask me ;)

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you that the presentation is so great, just like you, I too simply love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter