Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Soup Spoon @ Tiong Bahru Plaza... again!

Craving for soup again! Tried out the Souper Value Meal this time.


Meatless Minestrone Soup. I liked this, it was very thick with ingredients and only 194cal!
Pumpkin Soup. Order this only if you really really really love pumpkins. My mum didn't really enjoy this as there's nothing but the pumpkin and you get a bit sick of it after a while.
Served with buns...
...and a half caesar salad. I liked the salad but it would have been better if they used less dressing, it's supposed to be healthier eating after all.
Garlicky Herbed Focaccia. Did not look like much but it was actually pretty good!

Ok so something stupid happened when I was ordering. I wanted to order the Garlicky Herbed Focaccia but I wasn't sure how to pronounce focaccia (so sue me) so I was like "I'll have the Garlicky.... um bread?" and blatantly looked at the picture of the bread on the wall and the cashier was like "What?" in a haughty sort of way. Bitch, don't play like you don't know what I'm talking about, you know exactly what I want. Do you have some other form Garlicky white/brown/wholewheat bread I don't know about? No! I resorted to pointing at the picture on the wall and she was like "Garlicky fo-ca-sha bread" Hooker, you work at the Soup Spoon, there's no need for that attitude.

Honestly, I can't stand people like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter