Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mad For Garlic

It's Polling Day and I have nothing to do! Dumb GRC system. But decided to make use of the public holiday to bring my parents to Mad For Garlic in Suntec City. Its a chain restaurant from Korea and serves Italian cuisine with a Korean twist featuring, you guessed it, garlic!

Interior of restaurant.
Dracula Killer. Garlic cooked in olive oil and anchovies.
Garlic Snowing Pizza. Garlic pizza with shrimp and pineapple. The server added the 'snow' (shredded cheese) for us at the table.
Garlicholic Rice. Garlic fried rice with shrimp and asparagus.
A delicious serviette. Lulz I had nothing better to do while waiting for the food.

I'm not a big fan of garlic (only came here cos my dad is a garlicholic) but I loved the food here. Especially the Garlic Snowing Pizza, it definitely lived up to its hype. Dracula Killer was all right, I liked dipping the bread into the olive oil. Garlicholic Rice was quite spicy, even for my dad who loves spicy food. Good thing we didn't order the Suicide Rice then haha.

Second visit.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter