Friday, May 6, 2011

Morton's USDA Prime Burger

Had an early Mother's Day celebration at Morton's Bar, brought my mum to try the ~legendary~ $30 burger.


Being a el cheapo, I waited till after 8pm to go there since the burger is $5 cheaper then.
Some wasabi mayo thing and ketchup. As you can see, I was too lazy to move the thing over to take a pic lol.

After a 20 minute wait, I spotted the waitress carrying the burger over from the main restaurant!


Burger with Swiss cheese and bacon.
Burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms for my mum.
And a glass of red wine since we were celebrating Mother's Day.

The beef patty was cooked to perfection, but the bun and fries were pretty average. Anyway, I think the giant, juicy beef patty makes up for the hefty price tag. It really is huuuuge. Frankly, I think we could have just ordered one and shared it between us.

Extra:

Starbucks' Soy Strawberries & Cream Frappucino! A sweet treat minus the guilt (just the guilt of spending $8 on a drink).

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter