Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sweet Sweet Tooth @ Marina Square

The voucher that I bought on GMarket was expiring so I had to visit the store today. What made me decide to buy the voucher was the fact that they had my favorite dessert, bread & butter pudding. It's usually available in buffet spreads but not commonly found in most a la carte menus, that I know of anyway.




This definitely satisfied my craving for bread & butter pudding. The hot pudding went perfectly with the rum & raisin ice cream. Although I do wish they were more generous with the bread & butter pudding. It looked about the same size as the scoop of ice cream lol.

The voucher gave us a complimentary bowl of snow ice.



This was kind of bland. The ice didn't have enough green tea flavor to it. Definitely not worth the $6.00 they were charging.

I had such a hard time looking for this place. I went to Marina Square but couldn't find the basement and ended up in the carpark -_-

But you probably wouldn't have trouble finding it if you took the train there.

3 comments:

  1. I made myself hungry when I posted this lol. I really should get an oven and attempt to make it myself :3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter