Saturday, February 5, 2011

Dip Drops Fukubukuro from Isetan

The shops are finally open again today after closing for 2 whole days for the Chinese New Year. This is usually the time when most shops have their post Lunar New Year sales. I was walking around Isetan and was pleasantly surprised to see many shops offering fukubukuros aka mystery/lucky bags. In Japan it's a tradition for shops to offer these bags during the Japanese New Year, I definitely wasn't expecting to see them here for CNY.

Each bag was sealed so you don't know what you'll get. But the value of the items are supposed to be worth much more than what they're charging.

It was pretty exciting so I decided to get one from Dip Drops since I'm a fan ^_^


Each bag cost $78. And they only had 15 bags available IIRC.
First item in fukubukuro: a hat.
Second item: PJs?!


Disappointed, tbh. I was expecting there to be more than just 2 items inside. And I wish they had put something other than PJs in there. Maybe a dress to go with the hat or something. I mean, PJs? Really?

In other news, I finally tried Gong Cha today at Plaza Singapura and I can see why everyone is so in love with it! Can't wait to try the other flavours.

Gong Cha Milk Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter