Sunday, January 16, 2011

Tea With Jay Chou

The weather's been so horrible lately. It has been raining EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. But I guess I really shouldn't complain, especially when places like Brazil and Australia are facing horrible floods due to the rain. What's with the weather? Is the end of the world really coming in 2012?

Anyways because of the weather, I've been too lazy to do anything. But my tummy was grumbling in protest so I searched through the cupboards for anything edible, anything that didn't require too much cooking and this was the result.




Waffles with peanut butter and a cup of milk tea, endorsed by Jay Chou! The tea was a little too sweet for my tastes but I liked the bits of nata de coco in it. Thanks BFF for giving this "周杰倫的奶茶" to me lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter