Saturday, January 22, 2011

Shiseido Anessa Perfect Sparkle Sunscreen aka Best Sunscreen EVER!

I've finally found the perfect sunscreen for me!




Sometimes I can't be arsed to put any make up on, well except for some concealer, and I'd just slap on some sunscreen and leave the house. But about 2 hours later, my face would get super greasy. I felt like Severus Snape. And I didn't want to keep blotting as I heard that it just makes your face produce more oil and you'd just end up having to blot more and more.

But now with this sunscreen, my face stays almost completely shine free for the entire day! I don't even have to blot once. And it's SPF 50, so it provides longer lasting protection against the sun. It's very easy to spread so each time you only have to use a small amount.

The only negative thing about it I guess would be that you have to remove it with a make up remover, which can be a bit of a hassle if you're lazy like me lol.

A 60ml bottle costs $57, a little bit on the expensive side. But just get it at one of Metro's 20% discount storewide sales and you can knock about $10 off the price. I'd say that it's definitely worth the price!

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the review, I was about to buy this product, but wasn't sure. Now it has to be mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, I hope you'll like it! I've been using it for a few months now and I'm still in love with it, it's definitely my HG sunscreen :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter