Sunday, January 23, 2011

Clip In Bangs from GirlHairdo.com

So I was looking around Gmarket and bought this clip in bangs from GirlHairdo on a whim. It looked pretty easy to use from the video so I was really excited to get it, cause somehow I can never get my bangs to look thick enough.

It finally arrived yesterday.

do u liek my new hair lol

The quality is ok but it's quite obvious that is not my real hair. My 4 year old cousin wandered over and saw me with it on and immediately asked me 'what's on your head? so funny.' I proceeded to remove it in front of him and acted like I was in great pain so now he thinks I just suddenly lost a chunk of hair. My mum says he was pretty freaked out lol. I asked him to help me get his mum to donate some hair to me but he refused and asked me to get it from the maid.

Kids these days...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter