Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Uncle Fabio Wins Survivor!

Yay I'm so happy that Fabio won Survivor. I was rooting for Brenda but after she was voted off thanks to Holly, I started to root for Fabio instead.


King Fabio on his throne, talking about his 'loyal' subjects.

 I'm glad the jury was able to see right through Sash and his phony smile. But then again, he didn't do a good job of hiding his shadiness, anyone with half a brain could see through that. I was rolling my eyes so hard when he suddenly declared that Fabio was his BFF after Fabio won the last immunity challenge.

I'm surprised they voted Dan off instead of Holly when they had 5 people left. I don't understand how anyone can see Dan as a bigger threat for the million dollars than Holly. Sure, no one on the jury hated Dan, but I don't think any of them would think of him as deserving of the million dollars either. He was useless at challenges, had zero strategy and to top it off, he's actually a rich guy and from the sounds of it, wasn't afraid to let the other Survivors know about his wealth either. So why would anyone vote for him to win the million dollars?

Another surprise was Dan's 180 degree turn after getting voted off. He turned from useless to old man to  scary old man. Seriously. He looked like a mobster, like he was going to hire someone to kill Chase or something.

Surprise #3: Jane. From nice old lady to...


The crypt keeper!!!

Also, isn't Jane supposed to be poor and have the saddest story in the world according to Marty? In the reunion she said she makes $50,000 annually! I wish I made that much in a year! Anyway, I can't believe she won Fan Favorite, especially with how she acted when she knew they were voting her off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter