Thursday, December 23, 2010

Shiseido Parlour Cheesecake

The famous cheesecake from Shiseido Parlour in Ginza, Tokyo, is back in Tangs!

When I went over to buy some to try, I didn't know where to look. It wasn't in the basement with the other food stuff and I thought it would be a little ridiculous to go over to the Shiseido cosmetics counter and be like um where's the cheesecakes? But it was a good thing I just went over anyway cause the counter for the cheesecake was right in front of the area where they sell their better known beauty products.


Like all things Japanese, the cheesecakes were beautifully packaged.


A box of 3 costs a whopping $18! Luckily, there was a 20% discount when I went there on Saturday so that softened the blow a little bit.

But I have to say, it was quite worth the price. The cheese under the thin layer of butter crust was wonderfully rich and soft and had just the right amount of sweetness.

Together with some English Breakfast Tea, it made the perfect tea time snack! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter