Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Ted!

Saturday was my cousin Ted's 4th birthday!

Note: The yellow thing we're all sitting on is actually a banner my dad found somewhere lol.



Once again, there was a fight over who would get to blow the candles. Had to relight them twice, smh.

Here you can see Terry in action, had to strike fast or Ted would blow them all out again.
Reminds me of this gif:



The cake with drops of wax on it cos some people couldn't get enough of the candles...


As you can see, it was a wild party.

I let Ted play with my camera, he doesn't get the concept of it. Most of the pictures are of people's feet.

Ted liked his mango ice cream cake a lot. He took a picture of his half eaten cake with the camera.
Little J :)

In other news, I really want a new camera. The current one has kinda poor quality pictures.

Camera I want:

Need this in my life rn

Some pictures of the Sony NEX-3 from the Japanese website. Man, they really know how to sell the product.




Can't wait till I have enough money to buy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter