Friday, December 10, 2010

Christian Dior Cocktail Event

Today I was invited to DFS to view Dior's Christmas 2010 event.

Photo taken by a photographer at the event.

 I think I must have had too much of the champagne cos I bought these...



The door gift.
Ribbon ring.
Earrings with grey heart.

I finally got to watch Harry Potter today. And I almost died at this scene:

WUT.

LOL I donut remember this scene being in the book?! And it was weird seeing them topless since I just watched the first movie again a few weeks before, and they looked so widdle back then.


A more innocent time.

But then again, looking at how the scene was described in the book now, the topless-ness is not totally uncalled for.


"Who wouldn’t prefer him, what woman would take you, you are nothing, nothing, nothing to him,” crooned Riddle-Hermione, and she stretched like a snake and entwined herself around Riddle-Harry, wrapping him in a close embrace: Their lips met.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter