Wednesday, April 3, 2013

NeNe Chicken Singapore

Was craving some KFC (and by that I mean Korean Fried Chicken, not that KFC) lately and started googling to see where I could find some good ones. Imagine my surprise when I found out that NeNe Chicken had opened a store in Singapore!

I first had it when I was on holiday in Jeju and I've not been able to get it out of my mind! There was no suitable replacement in Singapore. Till now...

I immediately planned to go there for dinner on Friday. But the shop space was kinda small and I didn't fancy the idea of making a trip over to the Star Vista every time I wanted some KFC. So I was happy to find that they had a delivery option available for a pretty affordable and fair extra charge of $3.50. I mean, it costs about $3.50 for me to take the train there and back.




Delivery did take about 2 hours cos it started to rain about an hour after I ordered and the delivery guy said he got lost lol, poor guy. But it was definitely worth the wait :D




Don't ask me which one I preferred, both flavors were delicious, that would be like Sophie's choice for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter