Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Ladurée opening soon in Singapore!!



Come April, the famed Parisian luxury patisserie chain, Ladurée, will open its first store in Singapore in Takashimaya. Saw the under construction store while I was in Taka recently... oh who am I kidding, I went down to hunt down the store when I learned that they were opening on the second floor of the shopping centre. Turns out they will be taking over the shop space previously taken up by Marc by Marc Jacobs. The shop space looked kind of small though, upon further reading I realized they were not opening a cafe here, just retail shop. I would have thought they would open a cafe, seeing as Paul is doing so well.

Anyways, can't wait for the opening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter