Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Introvert Cat Meme


Extroverts: People who are energized by social interaction.
Introverts: People who drained by social interaction.

Crying because I never knew a meme could describe me so perfectly. The ultimate gpoy.

For real, I just told someone I couldn't go out because I had something already planned this weekend. In reality, I just didn't feel like having any more social interactions cause I'm already meeting a friend this week. Though technically I wasn't lying. I had plans. Plans to do a big fat nothing. By myself.

It's not that I like to be alone. Just, I find social interaction so draining that I'd much rather be alone most of the time.

I recently read something (I can't remember where); it was something along the line of being in love and wanting to see the other person every day and spending all of their time with them and I thought to myself 'that sounds terrifying'.

Maybe that's not normal, but that's just the way I are ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter