Saturday, July 21, 2012

Samantha Thavasa Gingham Aimi Purse


I've been coveting this purse for ages, unable to afford it since I'm currently unemployed (sigh). I kept waiting for it to go on sale, circling the bag like a vulture in the desert, waiting for that damn fox to finally keel over and die. Well, it never did. But luckily my mum got it for me for my birthday!

I love it so much, the little rhinestones on the detachable ribbons is so much more blingy than I thought it would be. Despite looking pretty small, I can stuff all the things I need for class in it! But it feels kinda heavy even when I don't put a lot of stuff inside, but whatever, it's so adorable!! I'm going to get another from this series, once I, you know, get a job...

Other birthday stuff:



Had lunch at Cedele's, they had a promo pasta set for $21 (any pasta + soup + coffee/tea) and then dessert at Cold Stone. Oh man, I'm becoming addicted to Cold Stone and getting fatter all the time. But it's so good... so far my favourite one so far is the one with chocolate and peanut butter. I can't believe I've never tried chocolate and peanut butter together till now. I'm seriously considering buying some chocolate ice cream and mix some peanut butter in to try at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter