Friday, July 13, 2012

Random photo dump

I was bored out of my mind while waiting for class to start so I randomly downloaded some photo apps from the App Store to try. Here are the results:






Apps used:
  • Instagram
  • Labelbox
  • Rakuga-cute
  • 美图秀秀

In other news that no one cares about, I've finished watching a few of the shows I wanted to see - Girls (Loved it! I know it's not like SATC, but I can see why people would compare it to that.), Season 1 of Happy Endings (How have I not watched this before, one of the rare shows where I actually like all the characters...) and Teen Wolf.

I didn't expect to like Teen Wolf as much as I did lol. I mean, with a title like that, and what with it being shown on MTV and all, I thought it would be a super lame, Twilight-esque show but I was wrong. Some bad-acting aside, the plot is actually pretty interesting and it has some well-written characters. Honestly, this show should be on HBO so we can have more ass.


Now if this was a HBO show...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter