Monday, July 16, 2012

Making a Photo Collage in Photoshop

Making collages on the iPhone was pretty fun so I wanted to try doing one with the pictures in my computer. I googled 'How to make photo collages in photoshop' and came across this, supposedly a simple how-to for making one.

I'm just like:


Time for that, no one has it.

Luckily, I thought to google 'Photoshop template for collages' and came across this great link: Storyboard Templates - from Ginger Pixel, and ta-dah...




Made an awesome collage of pictures of my fur child since he's turning 4 in like 2 weeks. The middle picture is from when I first saw him at the pet shop, he's grown so much since then. I remember when he first came to our house, he was so scared and kept hiding in the crate we got him and didn't want to come out. I slept in the living room to keep him company the first night so I could let him out of the crate like every 4 hours to pee. Right after I let him out to pee the first time, he didn't want to go back in the crate and was running around trying to get me to play with him. When I laid down to sleep he curled up right beside me, so precious right? :'D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter