Friday, January 20, 2012

PS Cafe @ Paragon






Have been wanting to try out PS Cafe for a while and finally had the time to go earlier this week.

PS Turkey Cranberry Sandwich ($21). Since it was my first time dining here, I was pleasantly surprised by the decent portions of the food. Glad we ordered just one to share, leaving just enough room for dessert. The sandwich was great, but then again, you can't go wrong with turkey ham, cheese and cranberry sauce. I didn't really care for the salad, wish they had a side of fries instead, but this is definitely a healthier option.

Next up was the dish that I was really looking forward to trying, the Double Chocolate Blackout ($14.90). Sad to say, it wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. It wasn't as moist as I would have liked and, dare I say it, Chilis' Chocolate Molten Cake was better. It was just kinda dry to me, and not warm or rich enough. The ice cream served was also nothing special. From the number of recommendations on HGW for this dessert, I expected a little more from it *Kanye shrug*

Also, I wish the serving for the cakes wasn't so huge. I get that it's probably meant to be shared, but tbh, I would much prefer getting two different smaller sized cakes to share rather than just one large one, that way you could try more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter