Sunday, January 8, 2012

Day 3 - Everland




After having to wait in line for 45 minutes for the T-Express, we were starving!
Some adorable lambs appeared and everyone went wild!
"Alright everyone BACK DA FUQ UP!!!!"
My mum and her BFF, Santa. Also, the best part of the lambs was the poor guy who had to walk behind them with a broom and dustpan to sweep up the trail of poop they left behind.
All butts no heads. What even is this picture.
I like the lighting in this pic!
Get me...
---outta here!!!
Check out that bear just sitting there chillin' like it's nbd.
Bear roadblock up ahead.
baby bears!
"'Sup humans?"



The little line of blue lights on the right is the train of the T-Express going down its first slope.

Gingerbread man "Come buy my corn, you filthy peasants!"

LOL this looks like a row of alien lights waiting to blast off into space.








Everland is certainly a lot more fun than Lotte World, which is not saying a lot since I thought Lotte World was kinda crap. I'm not blown away by it but that may be because many of the rides were inexplicably closed when I went! There wasn't a lot of people around, I didn't have to queue for any rides except the T-Express which had a waiting time of 45 minutes.

They had an express pass for the T-Express but it seemed that they were only giving a certain number of them out at specific times. I was having lunch and saw people queuing for the pass and decided to join them.

Suddenly, there was a huge commotion and everyone started crowding around and a load of camera crew appeared! A wild Korean celebrity appears! I have no idea who it was but people were going crazy climbing over each other to get near him and tears may even have been shed idk it was chaotic. He was wearing glasses and a hoodie and carrying some sort of parcel or something in his arm (I am assuming this is the person they were screaming for, for all I know that may actually have been his assistant lol) and went on the T-Express. If anyone knows who this was, please let me know!

One good thing about this commotion was that nearly everyone moved out of the express pass queue to take pictures of the celebrity so I managed to move closer to the front of the line which turned out to be a good thing cos they were nearly out of passes by the time it was my turn heh. 

Anyway, I want to say that the best snack in Everland is the peanut butter squid! I know it sounds weird as hell but it smelled heavenly so I went to try it, and GUHHHH I AM DROOLING just thinking about it.

Also, the scariest ride for me was not the T-Express but the Double Rock Spin! It looks harmless but I thought I was going to die! I was afraid that I was going to smack my head really hard against the back of the seat any time the thing flipped over, I thought it was never going to end :'(

2 comments:

  1. the lambs!!! too cute!!
    and Christmas is so pretty there..=`)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been there in 2005, 2007 & 2010.
    I am glad to see all the photos here,
    it reminds me of all the wonderful time
    I had there...many thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter