Sunday, October 2, 2011

O My Dog @ Great World City

Bought a Groupon for the new place O My Dog at Great World City and decided to go try it out today!



3 steps for ordering:

Menu
Closer look.
No seats but there a counter for you to eat at.
Ang Mo Classic
Truffle fries, I just love the smell of truffle.


Owned by the same group that brought us Skinny Pizza, O My Dog's buns are baked fresh daily and sauces are made from scratch. The sausage is made from gourmet grain fed meat rather than processed meat so it is a healthier alternative than your typical fast food.

I really liked the Ang Mo Classic, really very old school with the BBQ sauce and cheddar, reminded me of nachos. Magic Mushroom was great with the beef sausage but could have used more cheese! You can't never have too much cheese. Ever.

I think the price is quite okay considering that even the sauce is made from scratch. It was also great that the food was made to order however, it did make the waiting time extra long! Hotdogs for the customers sitting in Skinny Pizza were also served out of the little van so that added to the waiting time. But most people seemed to know about the wait time cause most of them wandered off to the shops after ordering rather than standing around with the n00bs.

Would definitely return to try out Ace For Apple, apple sauce and brie... sounds like a winning combination to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter