Tuesday, October 18, 2011

High Tea Special at Coffee Stars by Dao

UOB Ladies' Card Exclusive at Coffee Stars by Dao, a set for 2 costs $35. Without the card, I think it's $45.


Comes with 2 pots of tea.
Assorted finger sandwiches.
Selection of some of their best cakes.


Loved all the cakes here! Of the two cheesecakes, I liked the one topped with cherry best, the cherries were so sweet and juicy. And both the coconut cakes were awesome, the fresh coconut paired with the light, fluffy cake was simply heavenly.


Scones and macaroons.


Scones were soft and not too dry and I liked the buttery cream and jam given. I didn't have high expectations for the macaroons but I was pleasantly surprised by the coconut one! The shell was done just right, light and soft and the filling for the coconut one had a slight salty buttery taste to it which I quite enjoyed.

Overall I really liked the set but thought it was a bit expensive, might be cheaper to just order a few cakes and drinks to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter