Monday, March 11, 2013

Balenciaga Flat Clutch in Rose Bombon

Ordered this from HGBags last Sunday and it was delivered to my house while I was at work today. I was so excited when my mum called to let me know she had received it I couldn't wait to get off work lol.


DSC02162

Balenciaga Giant Handle

Balenciaga Giant Handle


Was supposed to be on a ban but I couldn't resist! I mean it was on sale and there was free shipping and everything, I would be a fool to let that opportunity pass right? RIGHT?  Right.

And I'm forever bitter that I didn't get the mini pompon in Grenadine the last time. Then Bal comes out with this pink coupled with the reintroduction of the gold hardware, it was love at first sight tbh. 

It's actually the first time I'm buying something so expensive online sight unseen. I really should have gone over to the Balenciaga store to see the color in person before buying since all the pictures online of Rose Bombon online all look pretty different. Luckily, the color turned out to be the shade of pink I hoped it would be.

This is the last one, I swear. *shifty eyes*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter