Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Makisan @ The Cathay

Menu / Order Form:



Mega San with white rice.
Little San with Brown Rice

This place is a nightmare for indecisive people like me tbh, there's just so many choices!! You have to choose everything from the wrap to the type of rice to the sauce and the sprinkle... But I thought it was a pretty novel idea, letting people customize their sushi.

Luckily they have forms for you to take so you can take your time deciding what combination you want for your sushi and then hand it in to the staff who will then make the sushi for you. I was afraid that it would be like Subway, where you stand in line and tell the person what you want in your sandwich, that would take forever lol.

The box the sushi came in was so pretty! I almost couldn't bear to throw it away, seems like such a waste. The ingredients used also seemed to be of pretty good quality so I thought it was worth the price.

Wish they will open more outlets soon, since I rarely go to The Cathay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter