Sunday, August 19, 2012

Sunday Brunch @ Oriole Cafe

Available from 10 am - 3 pm on Sundays!

Thinking that there might be a lot of people there today, we tried to go down earlier for some brunch. Tried being the operative word here. Ended up reaching at 12 pm but there wasn't a crowd anyway which was great. Got shown to a seat once we got there.

And then I realized that I left my camera's battery at home. I took it out of the camera to charge it last night in preparation for today and then I forgot to put it back in when I was tossing the camera into my bag #FML

So yeah, here's some iPhone pictures.




BIG Breakfast ($24): minute steak, egg, ham, sausage, mushrooms, potato wedges and tomato relish.

You can tell from the capitalized 'BIG' that they mean srs bsnss. This mega breakfast item was served in an iron pan. This is the first time I've had a steak served with my breakfast. It was kinda dry by itself but tasted pretty good together with the tomato relish which was awesome!




Buttermilk hotcakes ($9.50): served with bananas, caramel and fresh cream.

As someone whose preferred way to eat pancakes is to have them soaked, to the point of oversaturation, in syrup, I was not a big fan of this. Or maybe I should have just asked if I could have extra syrup.




Chilli Chocolate Mocha ($6): Double ristretto, fresh chilli juice, chocolate & steamed milk.

I don't usually drink coffee, it has the opposite effect on me that it has on most people. But it doesn't seem right to come here and not try their award winning coffee so I decided to order this. They served it with a cinnamon stick to use as a stirrer. It was pretty damn good :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter