Sunday, August 19, 2012

Current Running Playlist





Sharing my current playlist. I'm always looking for new songs to add to my playlist to inject more ~excitement~ into my run, so please leave me a comment if you have any suggestions for me :)


1. Woodkid - Run Boy Run



Gets me pumped!

2. Kat Deluna - Drop It Low

 

Booty popping song.

3. Havana Brown - We Run The Night (ft. Pitbull)



Mr Worldwide!!!!!!111

4. 2NE1 - I Am The Best



Ratatata tatatatata~

5. Foo Fighters - Walk



Great song to run to, despite the name.

6. M.I.A. - Bad Girls



Live fast, die young.

7. Katy Perry - Part Of Me



I feel like one of dem Marines in the video when this song comes on lol

8. Jay-Z & Kanye West - Ni**as In Paris



cray

9. Glee Cast - It's Not Right But It's Okay



10. Juno Reactor vs Don Davis - Navras (Matrix OST)



getting chased by Agent Smith tbh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter