Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Skypark

Some photos I took back in April but was too lazy to upload...

The room:




View of the Gardens by the Bay from the balcony. I think it was still under construction at that time.


Loved the room! Very spacious, nice, big bathroom and amazing views.


My cousin at the kiddie pool.


One major gripe I had was how crowded the pool was! It doesn't look like it in the shot above but it was actually really crowded, like a community center swimming pool. But I suppose it can't be helped given how many guests they have at any one time.


The Skypark:







At night:





The infinity pools at night. This was after they just re-opened the pools. They had to close it earlier due to the rain. But yeah, I think the pools are much less crowded in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter