Saturday, June 2, 2012

Back again!

Oops so I realize that I haven't blogged in more than a month. Partly cos I've been doing my assignments for school and trying to do some revisions before the exams. 'Trying' being the key word here. But mostly cos I've been in this mode:




I mean I even shelled out $19 to watch it in IMAX despite being unemployed, that's how much I loved it.




Since then I've been spending an embarrassing amount of time on the tumblrs dedicated to Tom Hiddleston's hands and voice (lol wat is my life?!). Srsly though, I don't know what brought this about. After I watched Thor, I didn't understand the Internet's obsession with him and was busy drooling over Chris' arms.

Exhibit A:



But after watching The Avengers (twice!), idk man, I've been Loki'd!

Which is really weird cos he actually looked so much better in Thor!


From 'Thor'. Better hair & perfect brows!
From 'The Avengers'. Brows are too light and I don't understand what's going on with his hair!


Thor, on the other hand...


From 'Thor'. The bleached brows were just not a good look man and that beard...
From 'The Avengers'. No more bleached brows but the hair lol


Man, it was just ratched ass wigs all around in The Avengers.

Anyways, now that I've shared my very insightful comments on the movie and managed to complete 2 of my assignments for class, I will be back to continue posting pics from my trip tomorrow, provided I don't get side-tracked again lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter