Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Coffee Stars by Dao

I've walked past this place quite a few times and have always wanted to try it out just cos it looks pretty. Finally got a chance to try it out last Saturday, I was feeling super tired after walking from 313 to Wisma lol, was still recovering from a fever ok, and needed a place to chillax.



Random pic of my Bal on the seat. First time carrying out, it's not as heavy as I thought it would be, yay!
Honey Lemon Tea for my sore throat.

It tasted horrible! It's like they accidentally added too much honey and decided to add extra lemon juice to make up for the mistake. Idk if it's supposed to taste like that, they didn't offer to change it when I complained about it, just added more hot water for me -_-

Oolong tea. Kinda meh.
Pandan coconut cake with fresh coconut. This was delicious! Also, according to the manager, they only serve a limited amount everyday.
Anyway I just read up a bit about this restaurant, apparently it is a very popular cafe/restaurant from Thailand. Although this experience was not too good, I'll definitely give this place another chance and return to try the Thai food next time.

2 comments:

  1. anything with coconut I really fancy, looks yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love coconut too! You have to try it and it's not too sinful since they don't use butter hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter