Friday, March 18, 2011

Balenciaga Nuage Rose Gold Giant Hardware City

I had some money saved up for a trip to Europe this May, but now, due to certain circumstances, it probably has to be pushed to December. I was having a really rough week so I decided to reward myself and splurge on something nice :)

Behold:




I am in love with this colour! Nuage is French for cloud. I was deciding between the regular hardware and giant hardware. Regular hardware is lighter (and cheaper!), but the RGGH is so pretty, and it really compliments the blue.

I could probably have saved a couple hundred if I had ordered it online or through the European boutiques instead but I didn't want the hassle and totally needed the instant gratification of walking into the boutique and coming out with something new.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter