Sunday, December 15, 2013

Nana's Green Tea Weekday Lunch Set

Nana's Green Tea Weekday Lunch Set is really value for money. For $13.90 you get a main course plus a matcha drink of your choice (up to $8.00). It seemed too good to be true, the main course items itself cost about $15! And you get a $8.00 drink on top of that WHAT.

I couldn't believe it, I even checked with the staff to make sure I didn't somehow misread the promo (lol @ me).


Nana's Green Tea

Nana's Green Tea
My fave, the very expensive unagi ^_^
Nana's Green Tea

Nana's Green Tea
Our drinks, topped with whipped cream and kuromitsu. ~heaven~


Nana's Green Tea's specialty is of course their matcha drinks and desserts. The main courses kinda pale in comparison, but for $13.90 per set, I'm not complaining!

*puts on Arnold voice* I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter