Thursday, February 23, 2012

Last Day in Seoul - Bulgogi Brothers, Tom N Toms, Baskin Robbins

welp it's been about 2 months since I've returned from Seoul and I'm only now uploading the last of my pictures oop @ me.

Well anyway, since our flight was leaving seven in the evening, we had some time to kill before that so we just walked around Myeongdong for the last time :'(


Cute car all bundled up against the cold weather.

Apparently all tourists order this when they visit.
The staff grilled the meat at the table for us.


We had lunch at Bulgogi Brothers and it was the best meal we had for this trip! At first I was worried that we had over-ordered and there was too much meat but once the staff had cooked the beef to perfection and cut it up for us to eat... just wow. The taste, aroma and chewiness of the beef, it was just fantastic. One of the best beef I've ever had.


Dessert at Baskin Robbins. Some new flavor for the holiday that I forget the name of.

Last meal before flying off. Some tea at Tom N Toms!


Honey thick toast. The whipped cream was actually really light and fluffy, love it!
Sweet potato latte, again! Did I mention that I love this?

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics. I remember having grilled meat for lunch in Seoul, tasted really great but not cheap at all. Being a tourist and new to the food I didn't quite know how much of meat to order. The waiter there suggested me to try this and that and in the end, ended up with a biil of an enormous amount! Pls do read my what goes around comes around, for the fun of it, thks:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter