Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Versace X H&M Ring

Went to H&M to check out the Versace X H&M collection at lunch time on the day of the launch (yay for working in Orchard). As expected, there was a shitload of people there. It was pretty crazy, the racks for the Versace items were nearly empty when I got there and even those items were quickly snatched up by eager customers and shortly after, the staff put up the regular H&M stuff on the now empty racks. It was as if the Versace items were never there.

Other crazy things that happened:

  • People taking the Versace X H&M paper bags that they had for display purposes.
  • China people buying everything they could get their hands on. Even overheard one of them saying 'The size doesn't matter, just grab it!' Btw this is not the first time I've seen it happen. I was at a sample sale and saw this girl standing next to a huge pile of clothes, thinking that it was impossible that she was going to buy that whole pile and that it was just another pile of the sale items that were strewn all over the tables, I was going to take a look but she told me that those were actually hers. Later I did see her at the other racks just picking stuff up and adding them to the pile without even checking for the size! I guess maybe she owns her own shop or something?

Anyways, back to H&M, I was just standing around when one of the staff suddenly put 3 small boxes in front of me. Apparently some person didn't want them so she was putting them back. You can't even tell what's in the box just by looking at it but without thinking I just grab the biggest one. I opened it praying that it would be the leather bracelet thing I saw on the website but alas it was a giant pair of earrings that looked nice but felt super heavy.

I was thinking of putting it back but decided not to as I was hoping that someone would want to swap with me. And as luck would have it, someone did! I was just hanging there hoping for the best, and this nice girl asked if I wanted the ring. I was like 'yeah' and she took it out of her shopping bag and gave it to me in exchange for the earrings!

It's actually a size larger than what I usually wear but w/e, I can still wear it.

Ta-dah!


Versace X H&M Ring

Versace X H&M Ring


I apologize if this entry is not totally coherent, I'm actually have a headache rn. Boohoo poor me.

Also, is it weird that I've become weirdly infatuated with Darren Criss after reading that dirty rumor about him and Ryan Murphy? What's wrong with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter