Friday, June 24, 2011

Annyong!

Hello dear neglected blog! I haven't been posting much lately cos I've been busy. But I finally got some much needed R&R last week and spent 10 wonderful days in Korea! Will be posting some photos of my trip soon but tbh there aren't many photos cos most of the time was spent shopping lol. I bought a shit load of clothes and beauty products etc but I still have quite a bit of Korean won that I exchanged left! I think I'll be going back to Korea soon, maybe at the end of the year ;)

Recently I got an iPhone and I love it! I'm never going back to Android!!


Previously I didn't want to get an iPhone as I already had an iPod Touch and I preferred phones with a QWERTY keyboard. But I was so sick of my Android phone randomly freezing when I was trying to view a website and having to take out the battery to restart it. Maybe this isn't the case for all Android phones... mine was one of the cheaper ones so idk. But I had given up and Android at that point so I finally decided to get an iPhone before leaving for Seoul and it was the best decision ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Site Meter